Tuesday, March 1, 2022

ACKNOWLEDGING THE PAIN AND SUFFERING CAUSED BY SENSELESS WAR - SHUT UP DONALD TRUMP

I've been listening to and watching news on UKRAINE and the invasion by Russia as well as, now, Belarus, feeling sick. I'm also totally disgusted with ex President Donald Trumps open mouthy admiration for Putin.  Even an ex-President can have personal opinions, but as I see it, this is treasonous behavior.  As a public figure who was our President, his inability to know what is appropriate is astounding. There is also a total lack of sensitivity to the fact that this is not a war in which an army faces and army but a brutal attack on innocent civilians. 

I'M LUCKY THAT I LIVE IIN A COUNTRY WHERE OPINIONS ARE DIVERSE AND I CAN EXPRESS MINE. I'm glad I can blog and say so.

WHAT CAN WE SAY ABOUT SPIRITS IN HUMAN  BODIES WHO ARE OPPORTUNISTS AND USERS, WHO WAIT FOR WEAKNESS TO PREY ON OTHERS?

We can recognize EVIL. 

It is very difficult to live in this world when we feel we cannot have impact to turn it right to good.

Life is complicated and difficult and we have to seek out beauty and goodness.

There is a song "Let there Be peace on earth and let it begin with me..."