Saturday, May 19, 2018

FIRST LADY MELANIA TRUMP IS THE MORE APPROACHABLE ONE

When the Trumps first became President of the United States and First Lady, I believe it was our President who said that the Kennedy White House - JFK and Jackie - would be role models.  I found that interesting and as Jackie prioritized her children and so has Melania I get it.  I feel for Melania at this point for so very many reasons but she has finally made children her focus as a special effort during her First Ladyhood.  And if I had to meet this couple socially or for any reason, I would find Melania the more approachable one because I think she is actually the more genuine one.

But does the JFK Whit eHouse inspiration include a promiscuous cheating President?

I feel for her because she is married to a President whose tenure in office seems questionable mostly because so very many heads have rolled.  I would not want to chance working for such a person or in such a situation and I fear accepting work from him is basically asking for career ruination.  I feel the instability of staff not only makes getting work done difficult but gives other countries the impression we are a weak country.

Yet Trump fans have told me I am wrong.  I am told that China understand a mogul with multiple wives and families, that China gets trump.  I am told that his behavior overall and threats of military might have scared North Korea and so now they'll stop the nuclear testing and get with some world peace.  I am also told that Trump really isn't a womanizer and Melania is sure of his love for him; this one I debate.

Just airing some thoughts amidst my research on the old nobility of the developing country of Hungary....