Monday, August 25, 2014

HUNGARIAN WOMEN in GENEALOGY RECORDS - A GENEALOGY PRO TIP SERIES HERE AT MAGYAR AMERICAN BLOGSPOT


Over the next few weeks I'll be posting a lot about finding your Hungarian Women ancestors in genealogy records.  I hope my experience will be interesting to you!

Update September 2022

I've given this series of Genealogy tips the label  Pro Tips-Hungary Women

In order to better organize all my Genealogy Tips for Hungarian - and Hungarian-American researchers I've given each series a label and also chosen a picture icon, if you prefer to scan through the blog.

You can also use the Search feature embedded in the blog to bring up the word Genealogy.

On my sidebar there are numerous helpful links as well.

My exploration of Hungary and Hungarian culture and society continues here at MAGYAR-AMERICAN, from looking at stereotypes to modern day politics, as well as a little bit about me. There are links to Hungarian and Hungarian-American clubs too.

Welcome to my blog!