Saturday, August 23, 2014

WE'RE ALL EXTRA HAIRY : HUNGARIAN - HUNGARIAN AMERICAN STEREOTYPE


 

You just stopped plucking that hair out of your ears didn't you?

OK, I'll admit that some people, men people, have hair growing out of their ears.  I'll admit that some people need to have a little weed-wacker to get at the hairs in their nostrils.  I'll admit that some people really are extra hairy.  You might not want to be the next person in the shower after them because there is hair all over the shower stall - even the walls!

But I have no idea why I hear that HUNGARIANS are extra hairy!  It's like we're akin to the BIG APES.  Like we have way more NEANDERTHAL DNA than other ethnic groups!

Hey, maybe we do!

Hungarian and Hungarian-Women apparently never shave, not our armpits.  Only the Polish women have more hair under there which is why there are jokes about braided armpits!  (I've tried letting mine grow and I think actually it soaps up better with than without!)

Hungarian men have FACIAL HAIR, especially mustaches.  Hungarian men were growing their hair long before there were The Beatles.

Apparently there are no bald men in Hungary and if they are they are Germans!

Hungarian women also have lux hair, unless they have Baby Fine in which case they are Slovaks!

I hope you are laughing with me.

I left the house this morning bare legged and without shaving!

C 2012  Magyar American BlogSpot
All Rights Reserved including Internet and International Rights

To see what other stereotypes I tackle here, search for the word stereotypes!