Sunday, May 20, 2012

THE MAGYAR - KOREAN CONNECTION - LANGUAGE LINKS? DNA?

I'm sure you've heard. There are many theories about who the original Magyar - Hungarians - were and where they came from, including a story about the founding of Hungary that involves men marrying fairy women, following a white stag though the mountains, spitting into two groups, and one of them finding a new country to live in. Linguistic experts have been arguing over it, but it is commonly believed that Hungarian has only two other language links - Korean and Finnish.

I've been reading DNA sites because I think THERE LIES THE ANSWER, and one of then suggests that the Magyars are the ORIGINAL SUMARIANS. One of them said that about 17% of today's Hungarians show evidence of Asian Blood. I think I'm one of those 17 %. Someday I'll take a few different DNA tests and see what comes up.

I notice that readers check in once in a while from Korea, and I would love to know what the Koreans think of their possible connection - 1000 or more years ago - with the Magyars!