Friday, July 16, 2021

MY BELOVED SENIOR DOG HAS ANOTHER SEIZURE

It was about 60 days ago that she had her first. This time I realized what was happening, put her in her dog bed and carried the whole thing outside.  And I counted how long it lasted.  About half a minute.  She peed a lot and pooed a little.  Her legs were wobbly when it ended but she was soon walking in circles.  I threw all the things peed and pooed on into the washing machine, and then I gave her a very quick shower with some suds.  I towel dried her and sprayed on her skin conditioner.  I combed her and rubbed her.  I cut some hair around her eyes and mouth. I took her back outside and set her on the grass.  She continued to walk, perhaps not in a circle, but clearly not seeing. When I held her in my arms, she whimpered a little and seemed to fight me. Right now she is sleeping under my bed, which is good.  I have to leave.  I can't get out of it.