Thursday, April 11, 2024

WANT TO CONTACT ME TO TELL ME ABOUT INTERESTING THINGS TO DO AND SEE?

 WANT TO CONTACT ME TO TELL ME ABOUT INTERESTING THINGS TO DO AND SEE?


Would you like to tell me about your Hungarian-American Club or places to go and things to do that are of  interest to Americans with Hungarian /Magyar heritage, recent immigrants from Hungary, or Hungarian tourists to the United States?

I moderate (read before making a decision to publish) all comments.  That means that you can leave a comment with the heading DO NOT PUBLISH that includes your e-mail or other contact information and IT WILL NOT APPEAR ON THE NET!   You can leave a comment without having a Google Account.

You can leave any information that you would like me to review, and if I like what you tell me about I may publish that information on this blog.  MAGYAR - AMERICAN!

THANKS!