Thursday, September 17, 2020

I HATE THE NEW GOOGLE BLOGGER and IT MAY EFFECT MY PUBLICATION : I REALLY TRULY HATE IT

Until this new change, I was grateful to Google for allowing so many people to blog for free - and without owning their own computers.  I have posted from very many places over the very many years as what they temporarily called A LEGACY BLOGGER.  However, the new innards and use of the Google Blogger is just terrible.  It's frustrating.  I find myself wasting so much time looking for the things I used to find in moments - such as posts that I'm still writing or researching. In the past there have been learning curves but I suspect I will never get used to this.  I am turned off.  I'm upset.  I feel like crying.

I really care about my blog and I really care about my readers.  But... If I wish to continue this blog with Google then I will probably not be posting much.  I see that I will have to carry with me stacks of paper and hand-write everything out first and then transfer it over so I know where everything is.

How long have I been blogging?  Since I used HTML code to slightly change the formatting so as to control the design of this blog.

There are now these big fat blocks - rather than nice slim lines with the concise and needed information. I just hate it, hate it, hate it.

Also there is an emphasis on the hits you're getting on your latest post.  THE POSTS I GET THE MOST HITS ON ARE USEFUL ONES, SUCH AS ALL THE GENEALOGY ADVISORIES AND INFORMATION AND LINKS I've provided my readers. I have never chosen to reveal hits because I don't write for hits, and I don't write to get hits for myself or Google or their "ADSENSE" scheme to make money on my content.

You have to wonder what extremely well paid crazies came up with this version.  My guess is that they had nothing to do, so they figured they'd screw it up good.  THIS IS NOT AN IMPROVED BLOGGER.  IT LOOKS LIKE A BLOGGER FOR DUMMIES, but it's plainly stupid.  (And yes, I was smart enough to graduate college with honors.)

If you happen to be another Blogger reading this, and you agree with me, please send a message in FEEDBACK (oh yea, that's moved too) to GOOGLE.

MAGYAR AMERICAN BLOGSPOT